Well, I had a really hard time coming up with what I felt the secret ingredient for the month should be. However, I think I ended up with something that will be easy for everybody. So, without further ado, the secret ingredient for the month of June is...
In order for everyone to easily see your creations, when you are ready to post your entry, simply click on "Post to this community" at the very top of this page. You will have to be logged in in order to do this.
Don't forget to:
1. Post the recipe and any variations you made.
2. Your experience working with the ingredient:
did you enjoy it? hate it? it was just so-so?
3. Post a picture of what you made.
4. Tell us what you want for next month:
another secret ingredient, recipe variation or a theme.
5. For the tags of your entry please write: Strawberry, June, Secret Ingredient
ENJOY YOURSELVES AND HAVE FUN!!!!
- Current Mood: excited
Here's my moka cake
I made my regular chocolate cake but added 1/4 cup of strong coffee in the batter. For the icing I made buttercream icing, and added a few drops of moka candy flavoring and about 1 tablespoon of coffee syrup.
It was delish! Even hubby that hates coffee liked the cake!!!!
- Current Mood: accomplished
So for the month of May the secret ingredient is
When you want to post your entry, just click on the post to this community link.
Don't forget to:
*Post the recipe and any variations you made
*Your experience working with the ingredient, did you enjoy it? hate it? it was just so-so?
*Post a picture of what you made.
*Tell us what you want for next month: another secret ingredient, recipe variation or a theme.
*on the tags of your entry please write Coffee, May, secret ingredient
*ENJOY AND HAVE FUN
*Get off your lazy butt and BAKE! (This is just for me, hehe)
I hope you guys have a good time and hope this club stays active for a long time.
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood: anxious
- Current Music:none
How it will work is this:
- Secret ingredient, recipe or theme will be announced on the 5th of each month and everyone can join the fun and madness up until the end of the month. When a new month starts, the poll will be up and we have 4 days to vote for the next ingredient, recipe or theme.
- You can share your experience, tips and pictures about your masterpiece.
-There are no prizes! The incentive is we get off our butts (well that's actually just me) and start baking.
I'm fairly new to this so please be patient with me.
Alright then, hope to see more of you join this club!
- Current Mood: bouncy